|Home||» Products||» LEATHER/SAFETY SHOE TESTING EQUIPMENT||» WATER RESISTANCE TESTER - (PENETROMETER)|
WATER RESISTANCE TESTER - (PENETROMETER)
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- On Request INR
- For testing water absorbency of Shoes
- Test Speed
- Test Width
The uppers of shoes get folded over the toe portion every time a step is taken. These repeated folding cause the finished grains to start cracking, resulting in loss of water resistance. To ensure that the leather uppers retain their water resistance for a reasonable period of use, the action of such folding on them is simulated by subjecting test specimens taken from the leather to a water penetration test using a electrometer.
- IUP/10: Official Methods of International Union of Leather Chemists societies.
- IS 5914: 1970: Methods of Physical Tesitng of Leather.
- LP 20: Dynamic Water Proofness Test for Upper Leather
- IS 15298 (Part 2): 2011 : Water Penetration & Water Absorption tester
- ISO: 8782 Ã¢â¬â 1 : 1998
- Payment Terms
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Delivery Time
- Within 2-3 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India