|Home||» Products||» LEATHER/SAFETY SHOE TESTING EQUIPMENT||» MARTINDALE ABRASION CUM PILLING TESTER|
MARTINDALE ABRASION CUM PILLING TESTER
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- On Request INR
- Port Size
- Power Supply
- Single Phase
- Gas Pressure
Determination of resistance of any fabric to abrasion is usually carried out by abrading the fabric under specified conditions against a standard abradant. Although plane abrasion of fabric surface does not cover all aspects of strains that are important in determining service life, there are occasions when such a test gives useful information.
- IS 12673 Ã¢â¬â1989:Textile Fabrics Ã¢â¬â Abrasion Resistance Ã¢â¬â Methods for Determination
- BS Handbook1: Method of test for abrasion Resistance of fabrics.
- BS EN 344:1992: Requirement and test methods for safety, protective and occupational footwear for professional use.
- IS 15298 (Part Ã¢â¬â 2) : 2011 , ISO: 8782 Ã¢â¬â 1 : 1998
- Payment Terms
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Delivery Time
- Within 2-3 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India