|Home||» Products||» LEATHER/SAFETY SHOE TESTING EQUIPMENT||» BONDING STRENGTH TESTER|
BONDING STRENGTH TESTER
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece/Pieces
- Price Or Price Range
- Power Supply
- Single Phase
We provide Bonding strength tester in different specifications with electronic display counter and anti-corrosive coating. It is known for high performance, less maintenance, heat resistance, power efficient and bell-type on/off switch features. It is greatly demanded in chemical and plastic industries to measure adhesive strength between two items. This tester helps to determine the required stress to rapture the bond between two bonded surfaces. The touch control panel helps to easily operate this tester. The offered tester also provides flexibility to compare bonding agent at various environmental conditions. This bonding strength tester has involved the calculation of shear and flexural bond strength of bonding agent.
To consists of a spring dynamometer to indicate the load applied at the junction of the sole and the upper, a lever arrangement to transmit the load exerted on the toe piece to the spring dynamometer, a straight edge fulcrum for resting the shoe on during the test, and a set of interchangeable toe-pieces having different curvatures.
- IS 8085 (Part 1) 1986 : Footwear - Methods of Test for Footwear
- Part 1 : Dimensions, Fitting, Adhesion Test, Peel Test, Heat Resistance Test, and Ageing Test
- IS 11226 199 : Leather Safety Footwear Having Direct Moulded
- Rubber Sole Specification SATRA AM 4 : Adhesive Test Method Test Method for Sole Adhesion Test.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- Within 2-3 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India